Repeat prescriptions should be ordered 48 hours in advance from Monday – Friday. Prescriptions can be ordered by the website, post or by handing in the computer copy with the items marked to the reception desk.
- Please allow extra time for Bank Holidays as this is a very busy time
- You will be asked to see the doctor/nurse from time to time for a review of your medication. We like to keep a close eye on your medication and monitoring from time to time to make sure we are giving you what is best for your condition.
- If you would like any of the local chemists to collect your prescription, please ask the reception desk if this is possible.
- Please check that all your medication is correct on collection so that any discrepancies can be resolved at that time.
How do I order a repeat prescription?
- Post – enclose a stamped addressed envelope if you want your prescription posted back to you
- Calling in Person – We are open from 8.00am – 6.30pm. Just hand your computer counterfoil into the reception desk with the items required clearly marked.
- On-line Ordering via the link at the top of this page (you need to register with reception to use this). Repeats can be ordered on-line when they are due to run out in the next 10 days.